Energy Saving Tips
- Dimming incandescent or halogen bulbs by 25%, for example, saves 20% electricity . Dim lights lower and you could save even more.
- Cut your lighting-related energy usage by 25-40% with intelligent dimming.
- Schedule your house lighting to turn off when no one is home.*
- Schedule your outdoor lights to turn on at dusk and off at shortly after bedtime.*
- Install a Smart Outlet to turn off power to your entertainment center and eliminate phantom power from your electronic devices.
- Install a Smart Dimmer to reduce the amount of power your lights are using by decreasing the brightness.
*Full scheduling functionality and features dependent on Z-Wave Hub/Controller